Ovonic 3.8Ah 18V DC9098 DE9039 DC9096 battery replacement for DeWalt(2packs)
# Battery Specification:
- Brand: Ovonic
- Battery Type: Ni-MH
- Voltage: 18V（15S）
- Capacity: 3800mAh(3.8Ah)
- Net Weight(dev.20g)：1450g (725g for one pack)
for DeWalt DC9096, DC9098, DE9039, DE9503, DE9095, DE9096, DW9096, DW9095, DW9098, DE9098 battery
# Compatible with:（Search by using “Ctrl+F”）
Ovonic 3.8Ah 18V replacement for DC9098 DC9096 DeWalt battery compatible with
DEWALT 18 Volt Power Tool DC385K, DC970, DC390, DC390B, DC390K, DC390KA, DC390KB, DC390N, DC410, DC410KA, DC020, DC212, DC212B, DC212KA, DC212KB, DC212KZ, DC212N, DC213KB, DC330, DC330K, DC330KA, DC330KB, DC330N, DC380KA, DC380KB, DC380N, DC385,
DC385B, DC410KB, DC410N, DC411B, DC411KA, DC411KL, DC490B, DC490KA, DC495B, DC495KA, DC515B, DC515K, DC515N, DC520KA, DC530KA, DC545K, DC546K, DC547K, DC550, DC550B, DC550KA, DW059, DW059B, DW059K-2, DW932, DW933, DW933K, DW934, DW934K-2, DW934K2
DW934K2H, DW936, DW936K, DW938, DW938K, DW959K-2, DW960, DW960B, DW960K, DC608B, DC608K, DC616K, DC618, DC618K, DC618KA, DC628K, DC668KA, DC720KA, DC721KA, DC721KB, DC725KA, DC725KB, DC729KA, DC759, DC759KA, DC759KB, DC820B, DC820KA, DC820KB, DC821KA, DC823B, DC823KA, DC825B, DC825KA, DC825KB, DC920KA
# Tips: You can find more ovonic power tool batteries for DeWalt tools
# Features + Benefits
1. Made with the highest quality battery cells, no pollution to the environment.
2. High-output batteries for electric power tools provide up to 500 recharges
3. 3800mAh High Capacity provides better compatibility, longer running time,more safety and stability.
4.Easy-in, easy-out spring-loaded battery.
# Safety & reliable:
Our Ovonic 3.8Ah 18V replacement for DeWalt 18v battery DC9096 DC9098 is CE/RoHS/FCC certified. Safeguard features against incorrect voltage, battery overload, short circuit, internal overheating.
# What You Get:
*2 X Ovonic 3.8Ah 18V DeWalt DC9098 battery replacement for DeWalt 18V power tool
*1 X User Manual
*Our 30-day money back
*Worry-free 6-month warranty
# Please note:
*New NiMH batteries usually need to be charged and discharge 3-4 circles in order to achieve maximum performance
* Keep the Battery cool and store only in a cool, dry location.
* When not in use for a long time, remove the battery from tool and put it in a dry environment. It is better to put it in a battery box
*If the battery is store for a long time, it is recommended to charge it slowly at first