Ovonic 3.8Ah 12V DW9072 DW953 DC9071 battery replacement for DC/DW Series(2packs)
Free Shipping to AU& RU& SG& JP& KR
# Battery Specification:
- Brand: Ovonic
- Battery Type: Ni-MH
- Voltage: 12V（10S）
- Capacity: 3800mAh(3.8Ah)
- Net Weight(dev.20g)：1056g (528g for one pack)
For DC9071, DW9072, DW9071, DE9074, DE9037, DE9071, DE9072, DE9075, DE9501, 152250-27, 397745-01
# Compatible with:
Ovonic replacement for DW9071 battery fits
*DW: 2802K, 2812B, 2812K, 2832K, 2852B, 2861K-2, 2872B, 2872K-2, 2872KQ, 2898B, 2898K
*DC Series:DC840KA, DC840KB, DC841KA, DC845KA, DC845KB, DC940KA, DC945KB, DC980KA DC980KB, DC981KA, DC981KB, DC981KZ, DCD910KX, DCD940B2, DCD945B2, DCDK12 DC528 (Flash Light), DC540, DC540K, DC542, DC542K, DC612KA, DC614KA, DC727KA DC727KA-AR, DC727KA-B2, DC727VA, DC740, DC740K-2, DC740KA, DC740KZ DC742KA, DC742VA, DC743KA, DC743KB, DC745KA, DC745KB, DC756KA, DC756KB
*DW Series: DW924K2BR, DW927K, DW927K-2, DW927K2, DW927KV-2, DW930, DW930K, DW940K DW953, DW953K, DW953K-2, DW953KF-2, DW953KV-2, DW953RFK2, DW965, DW965K DW051K, DW051K-2, DW052K, DW052K-2, DW052K2H, DW052Z, DW053K, DW053K-2 DW053K2H, DW904(Flash Light), DW907K-2, DW907K2H, DW907Z, DW912, DW915 DW917(Flash Light), DW924K-B2, DW924K-B3, DW924K2AR, DW924K2B2, DW924K2B3#
# Tips: You can find more power tool replacement batteries here
# Features + Benefits
1. Made with the highest quality battery cells, no pollution to the environment.
2. High-output batteries for electric power tools provide up to 500 recharges
3. 3800mAh High Capacity provides better compatibility, longer running time,more safety and stability.
4.Easy-in, easy-out spring-loaded battery.
# Safety & reliable:
Our Ovonic DW927 Replacement Battery is CE/RoHS/FCC certified. Safeguard features against incorrect voltage, battery overload, short circuit, internal overheating.
# What You Get:
*2 X 3.8Ah 12V DW DC740KA battery for power tools
*1 X User Manual
*Worry-free 6-month warranty
# Please note:
*New NiMH batteries usually need to be charged and discharge 3-4 circles in order to achieve maximum performance
* Keep the Battery cool and store only in a cool, dry location.
* When not in use for a long time, remove the battery from tool and put it in a dry environment. It is better to put it in a battery box
*If the battery is store for a long time, it is recommended to charge it slowly at first.